Stay in the loop with the experts. Subscribe for our tips to prepare your 2019 tax return, straight to your inbox.
We are No 1 in Australia in preparing Police Members tax returns. Join the other 3,500 Police officers who use our tax preparation service Australia wide.
We have been preparing Tax returns for law enforcement officers for the last 30 year so you can be sure we understand your job and how important it is to get the highest legal refund without the hassles of accountants not understanding your work role.
Our firm will effortlessly assist members complete their tax for the 2019 year to get the best possible tax result. Find out more about are tax tools and resources Police Officers can utilise to streamline their best tax result ever.
We offer a number of different alternate ways for Police Officers around Australia to prepare and lodge their tax with us. The 3 main ways are as follows:
1. In person or Skype tax appointments.
2. Various Online tax packages for you and family members.
3. Our Police tax mobile App has tax lodgment too.
It will depend on your circumstances and perhaps location which tax service will suit your better. If you are still unsure please give our friendly staff a call.
We frequently get asked many questions from Police Officers about tax preparation, here are some of the most popular ones, we also have a plentiful list of other FAQs’. View list
We offer 2 ways for Police Officers to do tax remotely that is by Online tax or by using our Skype video service which still gets you in front of one of our highly specialised tax consultants.
The turnaround time for Police Officers to get their tax refund paid into your nominated bank account direct from the ATO takes about 10 business days. We do not deduct our fees from your refund.
A deduction for a Police Officer is ONLY normally allowable if an expense meets ALL of the following tests: -
1. the expense was actually “incurred” before the end of the income year;
2. the expense meets the deductibility test –that is, it was incurred in deriving the taxpayer’s current income and it was not private, domestic or capital in nature and;
3. the taxpayer can satisfy the stringent substantiation rules –that is, the Police Officer has written evidence of the expense incurred (if required).
Our average refund last year for Police Officers was $2,157 included standard tax return criteria but was also influenced by Police officers with rental properties.
Yes, we have a more comprehensive and detailed section of questions and answers for Police Officers View list
Tax Deduction items
Forgot your password? Click here for login help